Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Joshua Radin Concert

The first time I heard Joshua Radin was when Justin burnt me a CD with all his favorite songs.

But the first time I fell in love with Joshua Radin's songs was in the Paris Charles de Gaulles airport. I had ten minutes of free internet time. I sent off a paper, which I was frantically writing the whole time we were in Paris, checked facebook, and fed my OCD habit of checking my email.

Kenji had written me a long email. And sent me this song. And it's been one of my favorite ever since.




I really hope he plays it at his concert tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

gosh I do like joshua radin! Kenji has great taste in music! I like the song rather be with you. thanks for sharing!

melbel said...

Oh I love Joshua Radin too! It's so calming and soothing. I think I'm going to have to get this one now!