Thursday, May 5, 2011

An End to Job Hunts?

So.

I got offered positions at my top two choices in China!

Both made me go through three rounds of interviews. One is prestigious and stable, with the potential to make tons of important contacts within the US-businesses-in-China slash policy circle. The other is young, entrepreneurial, and has the exciting possibility of helping lots of people escape poverty. 



The first follows in the linear path of what I've been doing and what I've always thought I wanted to do. The second is a tantalizing opportunity to learn about the business world as a player, howbeit from the bottom, and hopefully make a positive contribution to society.

It all depends on what I want to do with my life. Ugh. I guess I have to make that decision . . .  this weekend.

Dilemmas are never happy. But I think this one definitely comes close.  
 

No comments: