Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Sexy Interview

The boys at the office noticed her tight dress.

I noticed her tooth. A singular jagged canine that hangs out when her lips are pursed.

I never thought I would say this, but we were actually interviewing a sexy Nanny McPhee.

She was a salesperson who wants to be our COO assistant. But it's a pity because she's obviously very good at her sales job.

She bragged about her tactics. Since most of her work involved cold calling clients, she would often "accidentally" mention her QQ number (China's MSN equivalent) so that the clients could chat with her online. Where, of course, they would see her picture. And then talk some more.

At around 4:30 or 5:00 p.m., she would switch her computer's time clock to 10:30 p.m. and then email her clients. And casually drop in a post script about how she's so lonely at the office because she's slaving away on client X's project. But she didn't mind because she would be going back to an empty apartment anyways.

At the end of the interview (I was translating), she looked at me and asked me to flatter my boss for her.

I was shocked. She even outsourced her sucking up.

And yet, I liked her. Those sales people are dangerous.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

NO way! I can't believe she asked you to say that to your boss! Gosh you have great stories in China! I'm glad you are recording some down! write a book ;)

Marcindra LaPriel said...

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

This is such GREAT imagery.

Outsourcing her sucking up. Oh that was a hoot!

P.S. I met your brother. I think I deserve an award for randomly meeting all members of your family.

Emma McPanda Imported from China said...

hahahaha, i want to see the real her.....you got so many good stories!
i felt embarrassed for her, for real.