Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Office Portraits

Marketing department decided that I would be part of the "Leadership Profile" portion of our company website (still under construction). Of course, I'm her boss, so maybe that's a factor. Definitely one of the funnest part of my job since the promotion four months ago. 

As it turned out, I had a terrible time working the professional look. It's supposedly some sort of serene Mona Lisa smile, mixed in with "I'm such a bomb manager" eyes. 

And, you know your eyes must be really small when other Chinese people told you to keep your eyes open while you were already doing your best to stretch those taunt eyelids beyond their God-given max. 



Caught mid-walk. 


Apparently too much attitude for clients.


I wanted to wear my boots at first. Vetoed by everybody.
Luckily, I keep a healthy shoe storage under my desk.


Flowy dresses are so distracting on a gorgeous windy day.


"Finally!" The photographer says. "One that works."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw the boots, and thought "what?! :)"
All these photo's look great!

Chelsea said...

So cute! I love your dress! Great pics you look gorgeous