Thursday, October 20, 2011

A QQ Boy [space] friend

His QQ number is xxxxx808. And he has a tendency to be a little possessive of me.

My boss and I try to visit the factories sometimes so we can get direct feedback from the frontline workers about our program. As a gesture of friendship, my boss always asks for the workers' QQ numbers so we can add them and continue the conversations online. Of course, I end up being the one chatting with them online because of the language barrier.

Mr. 808 is a very eager QQ chatter, not about our program though, but about his future business plan selling lucky QQ numbers and virtual game apps once he quits his factory job. He likes to share his tactics in saving money. He tells me what to eat for dinner and how to dress for the weather the next day. He also gives me a hard time when I leave work and sign out of QQ without specifically telling him first.

I guess it's sort of my fault. He was just friendly and complimentary at first. Then I accidentally pressed the wrong emoticon - the kind with hearts fluttering around your blushing smiley face - when he asked me to dinner.

I was originally going for the thinking face as a stall tactic  . . .  yep that might have worked better.


1 comment:

Emma McPanda Imported from China said...

haha, this totally makes my day!!!
add my QQ, so I can send you smile faces with heart-shape eyes....just kidding!
I love how you wrote down funny things


QQ:289685294