Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last night

2:23 a.m. My arm is numb - I guess I fell asleep over the table. Again.

3:04 a.m. I hate writing a thesis. And reading two-level game theory.

3:37 a.m. Hating the thesis and myself even more. 

3:43 a.m Mom comes out of her room. "You are really staying up all night?! And you're still planning on going shopping all day tomorrow?"

3:44 a.m. I nod. They're not mutually exclusive.

3:45 a.m. Mom finally shows me some love.

4:30 a.m. Found a fantastic article on rule-legitimacy theory. I'm loving Hurd right now.

4:45 a.m. Wrote more in fifteen minutes than I did all night.

6:00 a.m. I think I might do a Masters in Chinese Politics after all.

9:00 a.m. Getting ready for yet another trip to Uniqlo. Then to the tailor's. Then the crazy mess of a local mall with tens of thousands of little boutiques tucked away just waiting for me.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh how I wish I was shopping with you today! Miss ya! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

sisi, I hope you will have a merry Christmas with your family. Your blog is fun!

Emma Yin

Andrew Woo said...

Thesis! 加油!