Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Spoofs on New Era Ads

I'm sure you've all seen the original New Era ads. I saw these spoofs on a friend's facebook and thought that they were hilarious so I'm posting some of my favorite ones here. Do you remember the original slogans?

 Something about R-rated movies.

 Genealogy obviously. But this one is pretty creepy.

 Something about protecting yourself with virtues.

 Exactly what I was asking myself when I listened to 
President Packer's (?) conference talk

 In ninth grade, my English teacher assigned us
an argumentative paper on euthanasia. 
I wrote my paper on why youth in Asia are controversial -
victory signs, hello kitty, and all.


Good point!
(Photo cred: Maggie)

1 comment:

Marcindra LaPriel said...

My favorite one is the picture of the boy hugging a grandma. The original says something about family history but the spoof says LDSsingles.com