Thursday, April 22, 2010

Believers

I just realized that I never finished blogging about NY. BYU won top honors for both teams (Germany and Medecins Sans Frontieres) that we represented - making us champions six year running. My partner and I also won the committee award in our committee (the popular vote) so I guess people liked us :)

As Chase said, through our hard work, we made believers out of ourselves and everybody else.

Check out this video for the wrap up of our New York MUN trip!

BYU Model UN - Nationals 2010 from BYU | Kennedy Center on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Chad Holbrook said...

This is so awesome. It looks you guys had the time of your life. Way to go.

Chelsea said...

What a fun video!!!Was cassi, colby and I think his name is andrew is in MUN with you guys? How fun!!!! You did awesome!